At the end of each month during 2010 I looked back and notated the highlight of the preceeding 4 weeks in one of the boxes on an Australia Map Journal ~
The idea, quite simply, was to
simply summarize the year on a single sheet ~
So at year’s end I’d have my
2010 year at a glance
If you want to see the project developing month by month, here is the category link to 2010 as I entered each month’s highlight.
For a closer look at the finished sheet ~
Here is January to May 2010
During which time
- We were featured in Giftrap Magazine
- Published our special edition Australia Map Journal
- Attended the Reed Gift trade Fair in Sydney
- Spent 2 months in Scotland
- Expanded the Map Magnet Range from 22 to 30 regions across Australia
And then June to December 2010
- Spelt out why we do what we do with our sharewords 🙂 *highlight your holiday adventures*
- Finalist in the Home based Business Awards ~ flew to Melbourne for presentation
- Kimberleys Map Magnet a flyaway success in August, during the WA dry season
- Our Alexa ranking went up, and with that we were included in the top 100 travel blogs list from around the world
- We sold our 100,000th Australia Mail-It Map
- Attended the ITE (Independent Travel Exchange) in Sydney
- Put out our first retailers Newsletter
Being a person who tends to breeze over each milestone as I scuttle on to reach the next, I must say, looking at it now in its entirity, it was quite some year!
And for such a little monthly input the rewards of seeing how the business developed and grew over 12 months has way outweighed the effort/commitment to do it!
I’m really looking forward to doing it all over again to create my
Care to join me? 😉
BUY your Map Journal here NOW!